Thursday, July 10, 2014

Watch this !

With no previous desire or interests in watches or clocks you could understand why it was shocking to me that I can't pass up a nice watch or clock. My Disney room ticks like crazy. I told my husband once that if Captain Hook ever came in my room he would smash everything. There are over 22 watches in my watch case , over 9 clocks on the wall, and many clocks placed randomly around the house.

I can't pass up a nice clock as long as I can afford it . There has been quite a few recently I have fallen in love with and only can wish to have a chance to purchase them in the future. So far my favorite is one I recently purchased off one of the Disney garage sale sites. It is Mickey, Donald, and Goofy Clock Cleaner clock. It is not in working condition but it looks awesome!

 



 

QOTD : What is your favorite way to spend your Disney time?

And while it's on my mind a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to RINGO STARR!





Sources: This Day in Disney History!


No comments:

Post a Comment