Friday, July 18, 2014

Disney timeline

One of my by far favorite goals I have for myself and my collection is to collect every Disney movie ever made. I realize that this is probably next to impossible since VHS movies declined between 2004 and 2007. The one thing in my favor is VHS tapes are sold for fairly cheap now a days so I can get a bunch quickly to make up for lost time. The VHS movies I have were purchased between thrift stores and garage sales. We recently got our very own DVD / VHS deul deck so we can watch both .

When I get them all I want to build a shelf that goes around the room creating a Disney VHS timeline. I am sure this will require a lot of work in the hand craft department but I have a vision and I am determined to make it awesome! Right now I have 160 VHS movies not counting ones that I have in different editions and re-releases. I have been on the search for a list of all the Disney movies ever made and have never came across a list that had every movie on it. So I am going to try to do just that on this blog as time goes by if I can fill in anything I will return to this blog and put in the new movies. If you know any of the movies I am missing on this list please leave a comment below! Thank you!

010-VS   : Pete's Dragon
011-VS   : The Black Hole
012-VS   : The Love Bug
013-VS   : Escape to Witch Mountain
014-VS   : King of the Wild Frontier - Davy Crockett
015-VS   : 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
015         : Alice in Wonderland
016-VS   : Bed Knobs and Brook Sticks
017-VS   : North Avenue Irregulars
018-VS   : Apple Dumplings Gang
019-VS   : Hot Lead Cold Feet
020-VS   : On vacation with Mickey
021-VS   : Kids is Kids
022-VS   : Adventures of Chip N' Dale
023-VS   : Mary Poppins
024-VS   : Dumbo
025-VS   : Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
026-VS   : The Apple Dumpling Gang , Rides Again
027-VS   : The River Pirates, Davy Crockett
028-VS   : Absent Minded Professor
029-VS   : Gus
030-VS   : One and Only Original Band
031-VS   : Snow White Live Radio
032-VF   : Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Classics Vol 1
033-VF   : Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Classics Vol 2
034-VF   : Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Classics Vol 3
035-V     : A Dream Called Walt Disney World
036-VS  : Alice in Wonderland
037-VS  : Old Yeller
038-VS  : Darby O' Gill and The Little People
039-VS  : Amy
040-VS  : Walt Disney Christmas
041-VS  : Treasure Island
042-VS  : Herby Rides Again
043-VS  : Shaggy Dog
044-VS  : Goofy Over Sports
045-VF  : Pollyanna
046-VS  : A Tale of Two Critters
047-VS  : Sign of Zorro

I realize this may take me a very very long time to write so I will save and add as I go!





No comments:

Post a Comment