Monday, July 14, 2014

Fun and Games

One of the things I collect that I think is probably abnormal is games. It doesn't matter to me if they are old or new and sometimes if they are even complete. Some I would never even consider
, even thinking about playing but if it is Disney I have to have it! I have never counted out all of my games since some are packed in the closet, in the Cars toy box, my mom's RV, and around the house.

 

 

 


I have games like Pixar Uno all the way to the Haunted Mansion Board game from 1975. I was lucky enough to have someone through my husband looking for Disney stuff for me and grabbed the Haunted Mansion board game for an amazing prize. I have been asked to sell it a few times and have always refused. It has sold for as high as $245.00 on Ebay.



My most recent Disney Board games were mostly DVD games such as POTC and High School musical. I scored 2 Hannah Montana games with a Toy Story operation just 2 weeks ago. Other games I have are Disney Trivial Pursuit, Disney Monopoly, Toy Story connect 4, multiple Mickey math games and more. I even have a vintage set of little blue dominoes. I hope to some day get the newer Disney World based games .


 

 


There aren't just Board games though . Right now Disney digital games are more popular then ever. Tsum Tsum is one of the newest Disney games taking the world by storm. Getting points by matching little oval shaped plushies of our favorite characters to earn points and get new Tsum Tsums. You can also look into Words , a Disney search and find game with a spin (shocks me to say Disney related things like characters names don't count as words, The producers should fix that!). But fun none the less as long as you have friends to send you tickets so you can keep advancing . Hidden Worlds a search and find based in several of the Disney stories. Using the items you find you receive different inks to create something that is missing from the story line. You can also check out Frozen Free fall , a Frozen themed match game like candy crush. These games are sure to have you playing non stop and wanting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment