Friday, July 11, 2014

New Finds Friday 1

Friday is my official garage sale day. My husband works until 11:15, drives the half hour home and we head out on our daily route. We don't always have great finds but I always seem to find something so I will have something to share every Friday night. Today Was pretty good.

One of our first sales we hit had a Mickey rug I have wanted for a while. I have seen this rug every time I went to one of my local antique stores. The first so many times I took her business card to call her and ask if she would sell it and always forgot. Recently noticed that she added a sign to her booth that the rug was not for sale. I guess that is just proof that good things come to those who wait.

The same sale also had 3 Brass Key Porcelain Princess Dolls. Snow White, Belle, and Aurora in the Special Edition size. We ended up getting 2 of them since the Snow White box was really a wreck and she wanted the same price for all 3 dolls. Unfortunately she said we had just missed the Cinderella and Ariel ones that sold just after we left.

We found several VHS tapes through out the day. I am trying to collect everyone ever made . So far I have a lot but it is VERY VERY VERY hard to keep track. I have never been able to find a complete list of all the movies released by Disney but I continue to search. My favorite Movie I found today was the Gold My life with Mickey. The case looks amazing and special. I will be going through my list on Sunday to add the new ones and figure out if I purchased any doubles.

Our last sale we found anything good at was in my eyes the score of the day. A Walt Disney Productions tin and place mat. They are both in very nice condition . I will work on finding more information about them as soon as I get a moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment