Tuesday, August 12, 2014

US 12 Garage Sale

The US 12 Garage Sale is Michigan's longest Garage Sale. It goes from New Buffalo to Detroit. Which is a 212 mile route beginning to end. People come from all over to search for their perfect treasure. Even more wonderful then the treasures you find are the people you meet.

I have been doing the US 12 garage sale route for a few years now. Last year I found one of my most treasured items a wooden Donald Duck rocker . It is still in beautiful condition for it's age . I actually got to it just before someone else. When they asked if I knew what I had just got , it made the find so much more exciting.

This year I got VHS tapes, Stuffed animals , the Kellogg's bobble head set, Lion king statues, and so much more. My husband and I were called a professional by a gentleman because of how we plan our trip and how we decide what to buy. The finds weren't quite as good this year as last but I had fun!  Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment