Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Vacation booked

Even though every thing has not been very magical recently. We are living in a travel trailer in my mothers front yard. All of my Collectibles are in a 6x8 enclosed trailer in who knows what kind of condition. Our house is up for sale and not getting any attention . To top it all off, I haven't really been seeing to much of my husband recently either. 

That is all about to change though. Our vacation has been booked for the 12th of January - the 26th. If I have enough time I hope to not only put updates on the Dabbling Disney website pretty much every hour on the hour . I hope to also do daily reviews of things I either LOVE about Disney or the things I haven't got to do myself such as the new Momento Mori Shop, the 7 Dwarfs mine train , Belle's castle " Be Our Guest", and so much more. 

I am so very excited to share a vacation with all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment