Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mickey Mouse

It has been a while since I had time to write . Life can swoop you up when you least expect it and keep you busier then you can ever imagine. I am not only a Disney travel agent , but I run a digital design business, and somewhat of a self proclaimed party planner of sorts. The timing for a boost could not be better while we are looking for the house of our dreams so I have to concentrate on orders when I get them!

With that said I couldn't miss the opportunity to write today. Today in 1928 Disney was approved of the Mickey Mouse Trademark. Since then Mickey Mouse has become a house hold name.
Mickey Mouse items are highly collectible so much so that the world Record holder for Mickey Mouse items is 6,726 items and held by Janet Esteves. While I am no where near that amount, I hope some day to have my own world record for Disney Collectibles.


Since we are in the process of trying to move I will be counting my items as I pack them. I will then add that number to the blog so everyone can follow along with me on the way to a world record! In honor of today my newest item in my collection is Sears's Mickey Mouse Lantern. I adore this years garden line and hope to get a few more pieces before they are gone entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment